Microsoft’s Windows 10 become one of the largest online services in less than a year. According to Microsoft Windows 10 Now on 300 Million Active Devices. Windows 10 offers experiences that are familiar, safer and more secure, and more personal and productive. Microsoft has announced that it will be ending the free Windows 10 upgrades on July 29th
Windows 10 Now on 300 Million Active Devices
Microsoft also shared the significant growth rate of some of its features included in windows 10. According to which
- Over 63 billion minutes were spent on Microsoft Edge in March alone, with 50% growth in minutes since the last quarter. Exclusively available on Windows 10, Microsoft Edge is our modern browser for helping you get things done.
- Cortana, the personal digital assistant in Windows 10, has helped answer over 6 billion questions since launch.
- People are playing games on Windows 10 more than ever before, with over 9 billion hours of gameplay on Windows 10 since launch.
- Apps that come with Windows 10, including Photos, Groove Music, and Movies & TV are seeing millions of active users each month, including more than 144 million people using Photos.
- And, the Windows Store continues to grow daily with new Universal Windows Platform apps like Facebook, Instagram, and Facebook Messenger; updated UWP apps from Vine, Hulu, Netflix and Twitter; and popular PC games including Rise of the Tomb Raider and Quantum Break.
After July 29th, you’ll be able to continue to get Windows 10 on a new device, or purchase a full version of Windows 10 Home for $119.