Xiaomi Launches Mi4 to Challenge iPhone
The Chinese smartphone maker known as ‘the Apple of the East’ has released its latest flagship device to take on the iPhone: the Mi4.
The Mi4’s design makes it clear that Xiaomi is taking aim at the ‘premium’ market currently dominated by Samsung and Apple.
[info]Features & Specifications[/info]
[list style=”list5″ color=”blue”]
- OS: Xiaomi’s custom MIUI OS
- Processor: A Quad-core 2.5GHz processor
- Display: 5-inch full-HD screen
- Camera: 13MP (Rear) & 8MP (Front)
- Memory: 3GB of RAM and 16GB of 64GB of internal memory
- Battery: 3080 mAh
The vision of Xiaomi Mi4 is quite high, as it proves to be the fastest and most striking Mi phone ever.