Xiaomi Launches Mi4 to Challenge iPhone
The Mi4’s design makes it clear that Xiaomi is taking aim at the ‘premium’ market currently dominated by Samsung and Apple.
The Chinese smartphone maker known as ‘the Apple of the East’ has released its latest flagship device to take on the iPhone: the Mi4.
[/blockquote] [info]Features & Specifications[/info] [list style=”list5″ color=”blue”]
- OS: Xiaomi’s custom MIUI OS
- Processor: A Quad-core 2.5GHz processor
- Display: 5-inch full-HD screen
- Camera: 13MP (Rear) & 8MP (Front)
- Memory: 3GB of RAM and 16GB of 64GB of internal memory
- Battery: 3080 mAh
The vision of Xiaomi Mi4 is quite high, as it proves to be the fastest and most striking Mi phone ever.