Xiaomi Mi 8 will launch on May 31. We have been getting leaks regarding devices one by one and recent leak revealed that Xiaomi Mi 8 will come with Animoji Clone. Xiaomi Mi 8 Teaser revealed that Chinese company will have its own animojis. These animojis will be similar to Apple which it introduced with iPhone X back in September. Samsung also offers S9 Duo also offers the same kind of animojis.
Xiaomi Mi 8 Teaser Shows Excellent Design
Xiaomi Mi 8 appeared in the different poster with it dual camera. According to analysts, it would be better than the dual setup of Mi Mix 2S which is considered the best Xiaomi phone.
Leaked Image of Xiaomi Mi 8:
Xiaomi Mi 8 has a notch display at the front accompanies with the volume button on the right edge. As there is no logo on either side of the device so we would recommend you to wait for another authenticated leak. Just in a week, all the detail of the device will be revealed. Images above show the leaked specifications of flagship Xiaomi Mi 8.
Leaked Specifications of Xiaomi Mi 8:
- Mi 8 sport 6.01 inch display
- Under- display fingerprint sensor
- Snapdragon 845 SoC
- Two RAM storage variants- 6GB RAM/ 64GB storage and 8GB RAM/ 128GB storage
- AI camera with 2x optical zoom support
- structured light 3D module for facial scanning
- T6GB RAM variant is priced at CNY 2,799 (roughly Rs. 51,000)
- 8GB RAM variant is tipped to be priced at CNY 3,199 (roughly Rs. 55,200).
Leaked Poster of Xiaomi Mi 8:
Promo Images of Xiaomi Mi 8:
The next Xiaomi flagship will come with Snapdragon 845 that will enable Quick Charge 4.0+. It will run the latest MIUI 10 that will also make an appearance on Thursday.