In May, Xiaomi had launched new flagship smartphones. Mi 8 Se was the first device that arrived with snapdragon 710. Many people foresee that light version will be launched after this device. However, rumors suggest that a slightly bigger device will be rolled out soon. A few days back, leaked specs sheet of Xiaomi Mi 8 Youth showed up. Xiaomi Mi 8 Youth Leaked Specs Sheet highlighted its many features but its design remained a mystery due to the lack of photos. Recently, Xiaomi Mi 8 Youth Images were spotted at TENAA which unveiled its design.
Xiaomi Mi 8 Youth Images Show the details of Its Design
According to the images, the sides of the phone look like they are made of metal with the SIM card tray positioned on the left. Then we can see the volume rocker and the power button on the right. The back looks flat and resembles the Mi 8 SE except for the double camera alignment. The camera alignment is horizontal in this case.
Moreover, the phone may have a narrow notch according to the alignment of the earpiece and the front camera. Moreover, it’s pretty small so, it won’t be able to house all the needed tech for advanced 3D face sensing tech.
The Xiaomi Mi 8 Youth Leaked Specs are written as follows:
- The screen will be 2280 x 1080 pixels, which means 19:9 ratio
- There will be a notch on top
- It will be powered by Qualcomm chipset coupled by 6 GB RAM and 64 GB storage
- The Mi 8 Youth will arrive with a dual camera with a primary sensor of 12 MP
- The secondary could be 2 MP or 5 MP
- The selfie shooter will have an impressive 24 MP sensor
- The battery is listed as 3,350 mAh
- Quick Charge 3.0 will likely be on board
- The phone will have MIUI 9.6, based on Android Oreo, out of the box
There are still no words about the availability and price of the phone yet.