Xiaomi lovers are waiting anxiously for the new Xiaomi device “Xiaomi POCOPHONE F1“. The images of Xiaomi POCOPHONE F1 are leaked at the Global market whereas the device is scheduled to be launched in September or October 2018. It is expected that Xiaomi POCOPHONE F1 price in Pakistan will be around 45k-55k.
- It will feature a 6-inch IPS display (2246 x 1080 resolution).
- It will have an octa-core Snapdragon 845 chipset (up to 2.8GHz, with liquid cooling).
- 6GB RAM and 64GB ROM.
- The dual camera setup includes a back camera of 12MP + 5MP with AI capabilities, while the front camera comes in 20MP.
- There will be a 4,000 mAh battery with Quick Charge 3.0.
- The smartphone will have Bluetooth 5.0.
- It will run MIUI 9.0 based on Android Oreo.
- The handset will feature IR face unlock.
Although it is an expensive device, tech lovers are inspired by this device because of its trendy and new technology of notch display. The Xiaomi Pocophone F1 is the latest device with 6.0 inches’ screen that supports 2246 x 1080 pixels. Its system has an octa-core processor while ROM is 64GB and RAM is 6GB. Xiaomi Pocophone F1 is packed with a dual camera lens of 12MP & 5MP whereas the front camera has 20MP lens. All the specs are up to the mark furthermore powerhouse has fixed battery of 4000 mAh.