Zong introduced a new method to recharge the balance online and bill pay with debit or credit card for its both prepaid and postpaid customers. Now you can recharge your balance without any hurdle. Also you don’t need to go to any shop or franchise to pay bill. Zong introduces this online service by the collaboration of UBL bank under the o2o project.
Zong Introduces Online Recharge with Debit or Credit Card
Mr. Sikandar Naqi, Chief Public Relation Officer, Zong said:
At Zong, we believe in continuous progress and innovation, which in turn means better services and facility for our esteemed customers. This new billing system in partnership with UBL is just another example of our dedication towards providing better and time efficient services to our subscribers. Through such endeavors we show our commitment towards taking the telecom services in Pakistan to the next level
How to Recharge Your Zong Number Online?
To recharge your Zong (Prepaid and Postpaid) number online, follow these steps:
- You will have to visit zong.com.pk, click on “Zong recharge” tab and then click on “Online Recharge”
- On next page, Select subscription type i.e. Prepaid or Postpaid
- Enter the amount that you want to recharge, then currency.
- Enter your mobile number in the specified format
- Enter address, city, Last name, First name and then Email address.
- Then enter text shown in the image and click on Recharge.
- Next page will request you to confirm your recharge amount, mobile number and e-mail address. You will receive a tracking ID via SMS.
- You will be redirected to a second page powered by UBL and Etisalat which requires you to enter your card account details i.e. your Card Number, Card Expiry date and CVV2 Code (3 digit code at the back of your Card)
A confirmation message will be displayed after your transaction is successful.
Terms & Conditions:
- The maximum amount that can be transacted on any one number in any 24 hour period is PKR 2000 for Pre-paid and PKR 5,000 for Post-paid.
- Please note that Zong on its website does not require you to enter any of your Card Account Details and consequentially does not store or maintain your card details to ensure card account information security. The Card details required during the transaction are entered on a portal maintained by a third party (Cybersource) under global recognized PCIDSS requirements (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards)
- Please do not in any way whatsoever give your Card Account details to anyone or on any suspicious websites,
including any person representing to be a part of Zong’s workforce, whether on Zong’s authorized touch-points (CallCenter,Franchise,CSC,Retailer, Web Chat etc.) or otherwise. There is no refund or reversal of your transaction, so please verify the transaction amount before your proceed.
- Please ensure that your power supply and Internet connection remain active through the transaction.
- If you believe that an amount has been deducted, but the recharge amount has not been credited into your account,please dial 310 to lodge a complaint.
- You must use your own card to make payment online. In case, payment is made through any counterfeit or stolen credit / debit card Zong reserves the right to block the service and recover the dues.