Now you can Enjoy your UAE Trip With Zong Per Second Offer for International Roaming in UAE.
As we all know UAE is a center of attraction, a business hub and a tourist destiny, a lot of Pakistani’s are living over their and many other visit UAE for different purposes. In order to accompany its customers on their visit to UAE, Zong introduces per second offer for international roaming in UAE.
Zong Prepaid roamers will charged at the minimal rate of Rs. 0.75+Tax per second. Per second billing is available for incoming calls and outgoing calls to Pakistan & UAE only. While the incoming calls from Pakistan will be charged at Rs. 0.25+Tax. These are the lowest roaming charges ever for UAE, now there is no need to buy a local UAE SIM anymore.
Zong will facilitate its customers on DU Network in UAE. DU is a leading cellular operator in UAE and Africa. Du’s official name is Emirates Integrated Telecommunications Company (EITC). It was commercially branded as DU in February 2006.
- Outgoing Calls within UAE-Rs. 0.75 + Tax/Second
- Outgoing calls to Pakistan-Rs. 0.75+Tax/Second
- Incoming Calls from Pakistan-Rs. 0.25+Tax/Second
- Incoming SMS is free
- Outgoing Calls to other countries except (Pakistan & UAE) will be charged according to normal rates
- Outgoing SMS will be charged according to normal rates
How to Activate:
Roaming UAE per second offer is by default available for all prepaid customers. Customers only need to activate the International Roaming access level by dialing the 310 helpline or visiting a service center prior to their travel.
How to Recharge:
Customers can recharge their account simply by taking Zong scratch cards along with them or ask their family or friends in Pakistan to perform E Top Up to their number.
Terms & Conditions:
- This offer is available for prepaid customers only. Postpaid customers will not be able to avail this offer
- UAE per second offer is available on DU network only. Charges on other UAE networks will be charged as per standard roaming tariff
- Per second billing is available for outgoing calls to Pakistan and within UAE only. Outgoing calls to other countries will be charged on per minute basis
- UAE per second offer is by default available for all prepaid subscribers. Customer only require to activate the IR access level free of cost by calling 310 helpline or visiting customer service center