HTC has unveiled the much talked about smartphone i.e. HTC One (M8). The One (M8) runs an Android 4.4.2 KitKat with the company’s brand new Sense 6 UI on top.
HTC Announces the latest HTC One M8 That Runs Android 4.2.2 KitKat
The phone is powered by a 2.5GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 processor, alongside 2GB of RAM, not only this but I will also be available in 16GB and 32GB storage options, with support for expandable storage via microSD cards of up to 128GB capacity.
The highlight of the HTC One (M8) is the dual camera setup that puts a 4-UltraPixel camera alongside a depth sensing camera that lets you do cool things like refocusing images after they’ve been clicked and other stuff.
HTC One M8 Supports 4-UltraPixel camera
Take a look at its Features and Specifications:
- Processor: Quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 @ 2.3GHz
- OS: Android 4.4 Kitkat
- Display: 5” Display
- Resolution: 1920×1080 resolution (441ppi)
- Dimension: 146x71x9.4mm
- Weight: 160g
- Camera: 4.1UP – depth sensor back camera and 5 Megapixel (MP) Front camera
- Memory: 2GB RAM, 16/32GB (microSD expandable by up to 128GB)
- Connectivity: 802.11a/b/g/n/ac, NFC, Bluetooth 4.0 with aptX
- Battery: 2600mAh