OPPO has taken off the wrap from its new smartphone the Reno5 K 5G will be released in China. A quad-sensor camera system on the back is provided in the stunning device with outstanding medium-range specs.
OPPO Reno5 K Specifications and Features
The Reno5 K 5G is designed with a 6.43-inch Super AMOLED panel with a 90Hz refresh rate and 1080p quality with a style close to Oppo Reno5’s recent model. The fingerprint sensor is installed within the panel and has a punch hole on the upper left.
The device is powered by Snapdragon 750G SoC including 8 GB of RAM and 128 GB of storage and with 12 GB of RAM and 256 GB of storage.
The OPPO Reno5 K has a 32-megapixel selfie camera for taking selfies. A 64-megapixel sensor for the backside main camera. It comes with an ultra-wide 8-megapixel lens, a macro-lens of 2-megapixels, and a 2-megapixel depth helper. A device has ColorOS 11-based Android 11 OS. OPPO Reno5 K includes connectivity option of LTE, USB Type-C, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5.0.
The OPPO Reno5 K is similar to the original Reno5 5G in terms of style and layout. The device weighs just 180 grams with a sleek size of 7.9mm. Three shades are available in the phone as Green Breeze, Starry Dream, and Midnight Black. A 4300 battery capacity with 65W charge power supplies in the phone.
By 6 March 2021, it will be available for sale in China. The details about prices were not yet disclosed.
- CPU: Octa-core (2×2.2 GHz Kryo 570 & 6×1.8 GHz Kryo 570)
- GPU: Adreno 619
- Chipset: Qualcomm SM7225 Snapdragon 750G 5G (8 nm)
- OS: Android 11, ColorOS 11.1
- Networks: 2G, 3G, 4G LTE, 5G
- AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors, 6.43 inches, 1080 x 2400 pixels, 20:9 aspect ratio, 90 Hz
- RAM: 8 GB. 12 GB
- Internal: 128GB, 256 GB
- Primary: 64 MP + 8 MP + 2 MP + 2 MP
- Selfie: 32 MP
- Connectivity: LTE, USB type-C, GPS, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5.0,
- Fingerprint scanner: Yes
- Battery: 4300 mAh with 65W charging