To make access to financial services easier and ensure convenience of customers, UPaisa reduced its charges for Mobile Wallet to CNIC transactions. Customers can now send in money anywhere across Pakistan at minimal rates without the need to step out of their homes.
UPaisa is the only company to offer such low rates on transactions above PKR 2500. The revision in prices is applicable from October 01, 2020 and will be available for all UPaisa wallet customers. The minimum transaction charge is PKR 100 whereas the maximum rate is PKR 300.
Customers can deposit funds from any bank account into their UPaisa wallet (under the name of U Microfinance Bank in IBFT list). Additionally customers can also receive/transfer money through agents located across the country through biometric verification.
UPaisa Wallet to CNIC money transfer:
- Dial *786#
- Select option 1 “Send Money”
- Select option 2 “To CNIC”
- Enter Receiver CNIC and mobile number
- Enter amount you wish to send
- Select purpose of payment and enter MPIN to confirm the payment
- Sender and receiver will receiver confirmation SMS from 8011