Ufone brings an easy payment solution for its postpaid customers. Now Ufone PostPaid Customers ca pay their Bills on PTCL Smart Shop. By using electronic device present on PTCL smart shop, Postpaid customers can pay their bills. After paying the bills, customers will get an SMS for verification.
Ufone PostPaid Customers Can Now Pay Bills on PTCL Smart Shop
Apart from this, Ufone PostPaid has other payment solutions also. Here are the details of other payment modes:
Othe Ufone PostPaid Payment Methods:
Payments through Scratch Cards:
- Ufone PostPaid customers can pay their bills directly from Ufone Prepay Scratch Cards. Simply type *126*14/16 digits code#
Payments through ULoad:
- PostPaid customers can make their payment through ULoad ranging from Rs. 20 to Rs. 10,000.
Payment from Ufone Sales & Service Centers:
- Ufone PostPaid customers can visit their nearest service center through four means.
- Through cash
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
Payment through UPaisa Wallet:
- PostPaid customers can pay their bills through UPaisa Wallet. Here is the procedure of making payment
- Dial *786# to access your UPaisa Wallet.
- Simply press 3 to select the UServices Option.
- Select whether you want to pay through prepaid ULoad or make a Postpay Bill payment.
Terms & Conditions:
- In Islamabad, AJK, Gilgit/Baltistan and FATA an additional 0.84% will be charged on all services and packages.
- 19.5% FED on usage and other taxes on bill/recharge apply.
- In Islamabad, AJK, Gilgit/Baltistan and FATA 18.5% FED and other taxes on bill/recharge will apply.
- Your SIM is your identity, only use SIMs issued through Biometric Verification – PTA