Do you remember the days in which SMS delivery reports were listed as a free service? Well with the rise in prices of just about everything, Pakistan’s cellular operators have also taken the initiative to charge for this once free SMS delivery report.
Mobilink Re-introduces SMS Delivery Reports With a Charge.
Mobilink, one of Pakistan’s largest cellular operators has recently introduced SMS delivery reports once again, but this time around it comes with an added price.
How to Subscribe:
- Mobilink customer needs to send “SUB” to 2742
How to Unsubscribe:
- To unsubscribe SMS “UNSUB” to 2742
This service is free for postpaid customers, while prepaid customers will be charged Rs. 0.50 plus tax or Rs. 0.63 including tax per day. This will translate into Rs. 15 plus tax per month.
- Users will be required to enable delivery report feature of their handset to be able to receive delivery reports.
- To use the service customers have to activate delivery receipt/confirmation option in the message settings of their handsets.
- subscribers will receive free tips related to the category they have subscribed for on every alternate day.
- The service is available for both prepaid and postpaid customers.
All rates are exclusive of GST
19.5% FED on usage and 10% withholding tax at recharge or bill applies.