Taiwanese manufacturer Asus is set to launch its ZenFone 5 smartphone.
Asus ZenFone 5 comes across pretty well-equipped when it comes to the hardware. The smartphone has the Intel Atom Z2560 dual-core processor running at 1.6GHz; it features Hyperthreading technology, meaning that it can act as a quad-core CPU when too many processes are running. Its a nice blend of technology and a must buy smartphone so you should try this one out.
Asus Launches ZenFone 5 smartphone[blockquote cite=””] ZenFone 5 is characterized by curves which make it easy to hold with one as well as two hands. It feels solid, but also weighs nearly 150 gram, which is quite heavy by modern standards.
- Processor: 1.6GHz, Intel Atom Z2560 dual-core processor
- OS: Android 4.3 (Jelly Bean) software with its ZenUI
- Display: 5″ Display
- Resolution: 720p resolution
- Camera: 8 Mega Pixel (MP) Rear or back camera and 2 Mega Pixels (MP) Front camera
- Weight: 150 gram
- Memory: 2GB Random Access Memory (RAM), 8GB Read Only Memory (ROM) and microSD card support up to 64GB
- Battery: Non-removable 2,110mAh battery
Do give us your feedback.