CM Punjab’s e-rozgaar Training Program is now getting application from the graduates. Punjab Government has launched this program last year. Now this is second time when Government has announced the same program for graduates who want to do work from homes. Further, last date to register is 5th March 2017.
Graduates can Now Apply for e-Rozgaar Training Program to Earn as Freelancers
However, this program is a great initiative for unemployed university students. Moreover, this program aims to train ten thousand young individuals to earn money by working online from home. One of the major objectives of this project is also to provide training opportunities to youth for self-employment using internet based freelancing. Moreover, this program will surely minimize unemployment among young professionals to earn income online.
How to Apply:
You can also apply for the e-rozgaar program in a few simple steps:
- Go to the e-rozgaar’s online registration site
- After reading and accepting the candidates undertaking move to the next page.
- Then fill the candidate registration form
- Then check your email for username and password for online test.
- Conduct that test and you will be registered for e-rozgaar training program.
- After registration, the management will also conduct online test / short interview of each candidate before the training.
- Afterward only the shortlisted candidates will be called for training.
- 16 years of education
- Age should be between 22 to 35 years
- Good Academic Record
- Good Writing and Communication Skills
The program offered three course tracks.
- Technical Courses
- PHP Development
- Web Design
- HTML5 Development
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Non-Technical Courses
- Content Writing
- Proposal Writing
- Digital Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- Internet Research
- Virtual Assistant
- Email Marketing
- Data Entry
- Creative Designing
- Graphic Design
- Logo Design
- UI / UX Design
- Books / eBooks
Moreover, candidates can apply for one course at a time. However, for more details about the program Click Here