Ufone has introduced a new offer for its users who want to use free WhatsApp. All those customers who buy a new Ufone SIM or switch to Ufone will be able to enjoy free WhatsApp on Ufone for three months. Not only this, but the new users will also get other incentives on recharge of Rs. 50.
To Get Free WhatsApp on Ufone Dial *1000#
- Free WhatsApp for 3 Months
On Recharge of Rs. 50 Ufone users will get
- 500 On-net (U-U/PTCL) minutes,
- 25 Off-net minutes for other local networks,
- 500 local SMS, and
- 1000 MBs internet.
How to Avail Free WhatsApp on Ufone?
- Ufone users can avail this offer by dialing *1000#
- Free WhatsApp offer does not require any balance.
- To get other incentives, users need to recharge Rs. 50
- Users can avail free WhatsApp for three months
Terms and Conditions:
- This “Nayi SIM” offer is available for Ufone prepaid SIMs activated within the last 30 days
- To subscribe “Nayi SIM” offer, dial *1000#
- Upon subscription, you will get 15 GB WhatsApp usage as upfront resources during the next 90 days (Fair Usage Policy of 5GB/Month apply)
- Upon every recharge of Rs. 50 (or above) during the next 90 days of subscription, you will get following standalone bonus resources for 5 days:
- Bonus resource will be given against the maximum 20 transactions/day.
- You can use bonus MBs on 2G/3G/4G network subject to the handset and network coverage
- SMS can be used for all local networks
- Bonus resources resulting from multiple recharges of Rs. 50 or above will expire as per their respective validity periods.
- After expiry/consumption of resources under the “Nayi SIM” offer, you need to pay as per your tariff plan
- Upon receipt of Bonus resources under the ‘Nayi SIM’ offer, you cannot transfer your balance within the promo’s duration
- After consumption of 5% bonus resources, recharge reversal will also be denied
- Rs. 0.12 + Tax per call are also applicable
- This is a limited time offer. Ufone has the right to change it at any time.