Gangnam Style, the dance track by South Korean pop phenomenon Psy, has become one of the most-watched video of all time. Psy succeeded with a video that generated countless parodies and became a media sensation.
Gangnam Style Dance Track has become most-viewed video[list style=”list5″ color=”blue”]
- It has jagged up more than 808million views since it was posted in July. Before, Justin Bieber’s 2010 teenybopper hit Baby held the record for the most YouTube views.
- It has also placed itself in Guinness World Record for the most “liked” song ever – with approx 5.4m LIKES on YouTube.
- The song is named after the affluent Gangnam District of Seoul and it mocks the rampant consumerism of that suburb.
- The video has featured the 34-year-old singer portly Psy dancing, who is outlandishly dressed, gazing longingly at a girl dancing on an underground train, and wearing sunglasses.
- Psy raps in Korean anddances in the style of an upper-crust person riding an invisible horse.
So we must say that it has gained a huge fan following in less time and hope to see such entertainment package more in future.