The recently launched Recharge is an online recharge and bill payment facility for all network users of Pakistan. The customers will also receive an e-voucher or top-up confirmation immediately through SMS after completing the payment procedure.
“With this new facility, users will be able to recharge their mobile phone credit or pay bills using debit or credit cards. This service is available for all five cellular networks in Pakistan including Mobilink, Telenor, Zong, Ufone and Warid.”
A spokesman of Recharge told.
How to Recharge Balance Using Online Recharge Service “Recharge”
- First-time Confirmation: Users need to verify themselves by sending copies of CNIC and credit/debit card (after hiding eight numbers in the middle and three digits on the back) to [email protected](dot)pk via e-mail.
- Then go to recharge and fill out the following form to get instant top-up/e-voucher direct to your number via SMS.
- You can use MasterCard or an international Visa card.
- Maximum Rs.1000 can be recharged in 1 attempt.
- There is a 2% processing fee on each recharge.