As we have already told you that HTC is planning to launch its squeezable smartphone. Now Company officially launches its latest smartphone at its 20th anniversary. HTC Launches Squeezable Smartphone, HTC 11 with 6 GB of RAM.
HTC Launches Squeezable Smartphone, HTC 11 with 6 GB of RAM
The phone comes with 5.5 inch Quad HD display. Moreover, the phone is powered by with latest Qualcomm Snapdragon 835. HTC 11 comes in two variants. One variant will have 4 GB RAM and 64 GB ROM. However, the other variant will have 6 GB RAM and 128 GB ROM. Moreover, it may possible that these models will be region depended.
The edge sensors can be used with one hand and will be able to activate the camera, Google Assistant, HTC sense and even WiFi hotspot along with other several apps and functions. Users will also be able to set the sensitivity of their grip with three options for them to select from.
Specifications of HTC 11:
- Price: HTC 11 is available in just $650
- Display: 5.5-inch QHD display with Gorilla Glass 5
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 processor
- RAM: 4 / 6 GB
- Internal storage: 64 / 128 GB storage
- Cameras: 12 MP rear, 16 MP front
- Battery: 3,000 mAh
- OS: Android 7.1 Nougat with Sense Home UI
- Scanner: Fingerprint scanner
- Connectivity: Bluetooth 4.2, Wi-Fi 802.11ac 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz
Recently, HTC has announced a pair of HTC Desire 10 smartphones with extra-ordinary features. Both phones will soon be available in Pakistan. Moreover, Desire 10 and 10 pro will have 4 GB RAM. Desire 10 has 13 MP back camera and 5 MP front camera. However, Desire 10 Pro has 20 MP back camera to capture your fun moments with high quality.