Huawei Officially Unveils its First Concept Phone Honor Magic. The phone more looks like iPhone 7. The phone has 5.09-inch AMOLED display with 2560 x 1440 resolution. The phone is currently available in China only. AI-driven features will be offered as part of the phone, via Honor Magic Live. For example if you enter in a dark room at night, the phone’s auto lock screen will automatically launch the flashlight. Moreover the phone has My Pocket feature. This feature will allow users to swipe up from the bottom of the screen to activate the save and share button.
Huawei Officially Unveils its First Concept Phone Honor Magic
The phone features a Hisilicon Kirin 950 chipset,with 4GB of RAM and 64GB of internal storage. The phone also has a face detection system. It will automatically unlock the device when you look at the screen. Honor Magic also has a FaceCode system. This system will display lock screen notification details to pre-registered faces. The phone also has a dual 12 MP rear and 8 MP front camera.
Features and Specifications:
- 5.09-inch AMOLED display with 2560 x 1440 resolution
- 2.3 GHz octa-core Huawei Kirin 950
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Rear Camera: 12MP dual lens sensor with an f/2.2 aperture
- Front Camera: 8MP sensor with an f/2.0 aperture
- 2,900 mAh Non-removable battery
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 4.2, MicroUSB (USB 2.0), GPS/AGPS/Glonass/BeiDou, Navigation Satellite System
- Sensors: Hall effect sensor, Fingerprint sensor, Proximity sensor, Ambient light sensor, Compass, Accelerometer, Phone status indicator, Gyroscope
- Available Color: Golden Black, Porcelain White
The phone is launched in its home country China. However, there is no details whether this phone will reveal in other countries or not. We will update you soon as we will get the more information about it.