Pakistan Witnesses Gradual Momentum in 4G/LTE Services During the Month of August. According to the latest data of Pakistan Telecommunication Authority, Pakistan ended August with 133.90 million telecom subscribers, marginally up from 133.28 million in July-16.Telecom operator Mobilink commanded the mobile market again with over 40 million mobile customers at the end of August-16, followed by Telenor (38 million), CMPak (25.8 million), Ufone (19.1 million) and Warid (10.7 million).
- The annual telecom subscribers increases to 133.90 Million in August-16.
- The number of 3G/4G mobile users reached 32.6 Million.
Pakistan Witnesses Gradual Momentum in 4G/LTE Services During the Month of August
Here is the graphical representation of total number of subscribers for the month of July-16.
Here is the chart of four (4) Pakistani 3G UMTS Operators.
Operator’s Stats and Market Shares:
According to PTA’s statistics, here are the details for 4 Pakistani 3G operators namely Telenor, Ufone, Mobilink and Zong by August-2016.
- Mobilink: With 40 million at the end of August-16, Mobilink has 33% of its market share.
- Telenor: With 38 million at the end of July-16, Telenor has 28% of its market share.
- Zong: With 25 million at the end of July-16, Zong has 22% of its market share.
- Ufone: With 19 million at the end of July-16, Ufone has 17% of its market share.
Please keep visiting our website for more updates on technology news.