A new program has been introduced at Mobile World Congress 2017 named Women4Tech. The main focus of this program is to address the public for reducing the gender gap in mobile industry. This summit will be held on Tuesday, 2-3-2017. Women4Tech: Four Days Event to Emphasize Gender Equality in Mobile Industry.
Women4Tech is basically a four days event which will enlighten topics regarding gender diversity in mobile industry. This is a unique program for men and women which will fortify overall ecosystem through increased gender equality. In this one day summit women will come to know about new practices that should be enrolled in order to enhance women leadership in digital age from corporate influences.
Women4Tech: MWC to Organize Four Days Event to Emphasize Gender Equality in Mobile Industry
The Women4Tech Summit has basically four key themes by talking about which speakers will gain attention of attendees.
- Women Empowering Technology looks at gender equality and career development
- Women Encouraging Technology focuses on mentoring and youth education
- Women Transforming Technology emphasizes on women in communication and vertical sectors
- Women Innovating in Technology observes women as entrepreneurs and innovators.
Speakers from companies such as Bharti Airtel, Facebook, IFC, SAP, Tuner, Google and others will talk about enhancing gender equality in work places. They will share the strategies to empower gender diversity in industries related to mobile.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Harmeen Mehta, Global CIO, Bharti Airtel
- Nicola Mendelsohn, Vice President EMEA, Facebook
- Nathan Ott, CEO, The GC Index Ltd
- Mats Granryd, Director General, GSMA
- Laureen Cook, Principal TMT Advisor, IFC (World Bank)
- Renee La Londe, Founder and CEO, iTalent
- Dr. Patricia Fletcher, SAP-SuccessFactors, SAP
- Mary Clark, Chief Marketing Officer, Syniverse
- Jenny Fielding, Managing Director, TechStars New York
- Lauren Hurvitz, Executive Vice President and Global Chief Communications and Corporate Marketing Officer, Turner
- Gary Stewart, Director, Wayra UK
Registration of the great event is open. This summit will be inaugurated by official sponsor Accenture. However other partners include SAP and Syniverse. Media Partners are CNBC, Financial Times, Mobile world live, Time Fortune and The Wall of Street Journal.