Yotaphone – A new entrant of Smartphone World
Yotaphone is the Russia’s first domestically designed smartphone that brings on a unique feature to differentiate it from the plethora of competitors.
This Russian phone uses an android operating system and has a 4.3-inch 1280 HD display. It is slightly larger than the iPhone 5 but smaller than the top-selling Galaxy S4.[blockquote cite=”Yota CEO Vlad Martynov Yotaphone”] As a matter of fact, we have created a new type of device. Just because we have always on second screen back side of the phone.
YotaPhone is a truly different device; the e-ink display is great for reference material while on the go like boarding passes as well as notifications. [info]Features & Specifications:[/info] [list style=”list4″ color=”blue”]
- Processor: Dual Core 1.7 GHz Krait
- OS: Android Jelly Bean 4.2.2
- Main Screen Display: 4.3” 720×1280 LCD
- Back Screen Display: 4.3” 360×640 EPD
- Dimensions: 133.6 x 67 x 9.99mm
- Weight: 146g
- Camera: 13 MP (Rear) & 1MP (Front)
- Memory: 2GB RAM, 32GB eMMC
- Battery: 1800mAh
- Form Factor: Monoblock touch with front and back screens
- Color: Black
- Other: Accelerometer, compass, gyroscope, proximity sensor, ambient light sensor, FM radio, micro-SIM, special YotaPhone gestures and Put2Back applications for the back screen