What is Yoga? And how does it help you? Yoga is quite an ancient term, this specific discipline was designed to bring balance and health in different dimensions of an individual’s life including, physical, social, emotional and spiritual. In today’s fast growing world, yoga has become an essential part of human beings. Have you ever thought of having Android Yoga Apps on your smartphones?
To lessen the effects of tensions and anxieties and to feel more relaxed and comfortable many people have joined yoga classes. However, some people prefer to perform the exercises at their homes. The technology has made it much easier for the valuable customers.
Best Android Yoga Apps
In this article, we are going to discuss some of the best Android yoga apps specially designed for the android users.
Pocket Yoga is health and fitness app perfectly designed by Rainfrog, LLC. This app has made yoga much easier. Users can simply perform yoga techniques at home on their desired schedule and comfort level. With the pocket yoga, users can perform and keep up the practice of yoga on daily basis. The current customer review rating of this app is 4.4. Pocket yoga has a total of 27 amazing yoga sessions. Users have the option to choose between 3 different practices, levels, and durations. Some of the highlighting features of this app are:
- The app has the inbuilt feature which gives detailed visual and voice instructions to the users. It guides through each pose and helps in maintaining the overall flow of yoga.
- This ap[ has over 200 exemplary designed and illustrated images of poses with accurate alignment and postures.
- An inbuilt dictionary which explains the role and function of each pose.
- Users can unlock new environment with each step of advancement in the yoga journey.
- Keeps track and record of all of your yoga practices and exercises.
- All the practices in this app are designed by expert yoga instructors.
- Has the capability to automatically play music along with your yoga practices.
Universal Breathing: Pranayama
Universal Breathing is another amazing app with some versatile features. This app is specially designed by Saagara, keeping in mind the role of health and fitness. The current customer review rating of this app is 4.3. The app can be installed and downloaded on iOS and Android versions. The approximated size of the app is 15mb. With Pranayama breathing techniques users will be able to minimize the effect of a migraine, tensions, depressions, high blood pressures and anxieties out of their lives. Some of the best features of this app are as follows:
- It has an in-built counting feature which helps the users to concentrate on the awareness and technique.
- Users can choose from 5 different music styles to help in guiding you through your breathing ways.
- It has a well-structured course which guides you along the way and helps in gradually reducing your breathing rate to a normal level.
- Each session or practice has a unique personalized music theme which plays in the background.
Daily Yoga-Fitness On-the-Go
Daily Yoga Fitness app is designed by IMOBLIFE Co.Ltd. The current customer review rating of this app is 4.1. The app is designed to help the users to perform yoga practices within in their comfort zone. The size of the app is 13mb. It is the top 1 yoga dedicated app on Google app store which helps in maintaining regular yoga sessions with other significant sessions too. Some basic yet helpful features of this app are:
- It has 300+ yoga poses in its library.
- Almost 45+ yoga exercises and practices.
- Step-by-step voice and visual instructions.
- It has the option of various durations which the users can select according to their comfort.
- It plays HD videos in both landscape and portrait view.
Yoga for All
Yoga for all is another amazing app. The current customer rating for this app is 4.0. Users can use this app to keep up with their regular yoga exercises. Yoga practices help in releasing stress and depression. Yoga for all is the app specially designed for all the potential customers seeking for a healthy and fit life. Some finest features of this app are:
- It covers almost 55 diverse yoga Pranayamas and Asanas
- A number of workout and training sessions
- Allow the users to create their own yoga plan
Simply Yoga app is designed by Daily Workout Apps, LLC. The latest customer rating for this app is 3.9. This app is compatible with different versions of android demanding on the devices. Some basic features of this app are:
- It has 20, 40 and 60 minutes level workout, which users can choose as per on their needs.
- Visual demonstrations of each pose to clearly explain the purpose of each pose.
- It has 3 predefined routines.
- In-built audio instructions for the entire sessions.
There are numerous yoga apps available in the markets who are offering different and unique features. Many yoga apps have been developed with the latest and finest techniques to improve the physical and mental health of the potential customers. You can choose the best compatible and suitable app to perform yoga every day.