The Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB) has announced that all the eight matches of HBL PSL would be played at the National Stadium in Karachi. It means all the matches which were planned in Lahore are also shifted. This is a result in a tweak to the Pakistan-leg matches, which will now commence from March 9. PSL has made these changes due to the closure of Pakistan’s airspace due to political and military tension between Pakistan and India. PSL has released a ticket refund policy for Lahore PSL matches. The policy is launched separately for Offline and Online ticket purchasers.
Ticket Refund Policy for Lahore PSL Matches
- If you have purchased the ticket for any Lahore matches Offline, you need to visit the designated TCS locations across Pakistan. The CINC against which the ticket is purchased is not required.
- TCS representatives will just check the authenticity of the tickets and will stamp it refunded.
- TCS will keep the ticket with themselves and will give you the total amount of money.
- The express centre will start this refund process from March 18, 2019.
- If you have bought the ticket online, follow these steps in order to refund the ticket.
- For online tickets which are purchased via Yayvoo.co, you do not need to visit TCS stores for a refund.
- For credit/debit card purchases, the refund will be done through the same channel.
- For mobile account purchases, all refund will be created in your mobile wallet account which was used for ticket, purchase.
- For OTC/Voucher purchases, you will be contacted by Yayvo.com. Once the required information is gathered, you will be able to collect the refund amount form any TCS franchise/Agent.
For more information, visit the official website of PSL.