As the number of social media platforms has increased, the creation of videos and their sharing has also increased. The motivation of the creators other than creating an impact on their audience has also been monetary too. The infamous social app TikTok has added a new feature. This new feature enables the user to download TikTok videos without a third-party extension.
This new feature is great for the viewer or the consumer but it will definitely hurt the creator. After the video is downloaded by a viewer or consumer, the sharing and posting of the video on other platforms, will not be monetized, as the video is no longer on the TikTok app. This step will be loved by all the consumers and viewers but it will be affecting the creator adversely. This new feature is completely native. It does not require any third-party extensions or special apps installed to download videos from the TikTok app.
Now let’s go through the different steps that one can take to download a TikTok video onto their smart devices i.e. iPhone, iPad, or Android device without a third-party extension.
- First click on the TikTok app.
- Find the video that you want to download
- Click on the sharing button
- Look for the “Save video” and click it. (the video will start downloading)
- Once the video is downloaded, a dialogue bubble “Share to” appears, dismiss it and the video is saved in the Photo/ Gallery app. (the video is ready for further sharing or posting)
Read Also: How To Download Twitter and Facebook Videos
TikTok already has an addictive quality and a never-ending video feed. Now the simple and easy way of saving videos, we will see TikTok videos everywhere on different platforms. This feature will be loved by many as the video can be saved and watched later in leisure time.