Back in October, Huawei has launched Mate 10 and Mate 10 Pro. Huawei Mate 10 series proved to be the best flagships of the year. Just before the launch of these smartphones in U.S, Huawei Mate 10 and Mate 10 Pro Gets Major Optimization Updates.
Huawei Mate 10 and Mate 10 Pro Gets Major Optimization Updates
The new update brings many optimizations for various features. It also fixes bug.
- Optimizes Camera and the Navigation dock.
- Optimizes the Beauty feature by adding special touches based on the genders of the photographed subjects.
- Also Optimizes the accessibility of the Navigation dock, which we can use in Ultra power saving mode and the notification panel.
- Optimizes the system power consumption by controlling the consumption of third-party apps.
- Simplifies the operation of the status bar (tapping on it to return to the call screen is supported).
The fixes, meanwhile, focus on WLAN connectivity niggles, automatic time zone updates, and an irritating-sounding issue with the main Camera app:
- Fixes an issue where a hidden WLAN with strong signal could not be connected to.
- Fixes an issue where time zones can not be automatically updated according to location for certain carrier SIMs in countries with multiple time zones.
- Also Fixes an issue where music being played over in-car Bluetooth couldn’t be paused.
- Fixes an issue where Kaiseda K8 Locks couldn’t be connected to.
- Fixes an issue where Camera would occasionally fail to open or display a black screen shortly after opening.
Source: The Android Soul