PTA’s Subscribers Report for Mar-16
Telecom Subscribers in Pakistan have exceeded 27million at the end of March-16. According to the PTA’s latest report, Mobilink remains at the top among the other telecom operator by maintaining the PTA’s report from jan-16 till the end of the current month. Similarly, Telenor is at second best with Zong at third and Ufone at fourth in 3G services.
- The annual telecom subscribers increases from 129 Million in Feb-16 to 131 Million in March-16. The increase rate between the two months is 0.11
- The number of 3G/4G mobile users reached 27 Million that is a good change in 3G/4G subscribers.
Here is the graphical representation of total number of subscribers and the increase in the month of March-16.
After showing the total subscription, here is the graph for subscribers rise/fall in the month of Mar-16.
Here is the chart of four (4) Pakistani 3G UMTS Operators.
Operator’s Stats and Market Shares:
According to PTA’s statistics, here are the details for 4 Pakistani 3G/4G operators namely Telenor, Ufone, Mobilink and Zong by March-2016.
- Mobilink: With 37.4 million at the end of Feb-16 Mobilink surpassed by 0.16% and reached at 38.1 million at the end of March-16.
- Telenor: With 36.0 million at the end of Feb-16 Telenor surpassed by 0.20 % and reached at 36.7 million at the end of March-16.
- Zong: With 24.8 million at the end of Feb-16, Zong decreased by by 0.7 % and reached at 24.6 million at the end of March-16.
- Ufone: With 20.5 million at the end of Feb-16, Ufone increased by 0.11 % and reached at 20.8 million at the end of March-16.
- Warid: With 10.9 million at the end of Feb-16, Warid increased 0.10 % and reached at 11.0 million at the end of March-16.
Please keep visiting our website for updates on technology news.