Mobilink Introduces new call rates for Saudi Arabia – UAE
Mobilink once again proved to be the Pakistan’s Number 1 network – Mobilink provides its customer with valuable offers. It now introduce an IDD Offer for its customers to call freely to Saudi Arabia & UAE at the most affordable rates.
Dial *452# to avail the offer. Daily Fee Rs 0.99+Tax.
[list style=”list4″ color=”red”]
- Dial *452# and get subscribed to the offer.
- The offer subscription fee is Rs 0.99+Tax (Rs 1.18). This offer will be automatically re-subscribed after every 24 hours at a re-subscription fee of Rs 0.99+Tax (Rs 1.18)
- Once subscribed, the customer will be able call Saudi Arabia & UAE at just Rs 1.99+Tax/15 sec
- Offer available on all Jazz and Jazba packages. Thus, package switching will not have any effect on subscription or discounted rate
- IDD calls to other destinations and all local calls will be charged as per package plan
- Premium rate numbers are not eligible for the discount
- Offer rates will not be available for International Roamers calling from Pakistan & abroad
- Multiple subscriptions will not be allowed. Customers will have to un-subscribe first, only then they can subscribe to the offer again
- The customer can un-subscribes the offer by dialing *452*4#. As soon, he unsubscribes the offer will be immediately removed. However, the customer will be able to use the incentive till the expiry
- If the customer doesn’t have enough balance at the time of re-subscription, his subscription will be suspended for a grace period of 30 days, after which the customer will be automatically unsubscribed
- Priority of this offer will be above all other IDD offers
- Offer is valid till 31st March 2013
- 19.5% FED on usage and 10% withholding tax at recharge or bill apply
- 5% service charges and 2% operational fee apply on all recharges
- Using a SIM which is not in your name or allowing others to use your SIM is a crime – PTA
Customers will be able to perform the following actions through USSD: