As we already told you that, HMD Global is planning to launch its next flagship which will be Nokia 8. Many rumors were claiming that the phone will launch at the end of July 2017. But know Nokia 8 Launch Expected at HMD Global’s Event on 16 August. As the company has sent out invites for the launch of its next flagship on August 16 in London. However, the company has not confirmed that the next phone will be Nokia 8.
Nokia 8 Launch Expected at HMD Global’s Event on 16 August
Nokia 8 will be a high-end smartphone and will come with Quad HD display. Rumors claim that the phone will come with Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 processor. For photography lovers, this phone will come with 13 MP back and 12 MP front camera for selfies.
According to rumors, this phone will come in two variants. Either it will have 4 GB of RAM or 6 GB of RAM. If we talk about its battery capacity, it will have a powerful 3800 mAh battery capacity.
Nokia 8 Expected Specifications:
- Quad HD 5.37-inch display with a resolution of 1440×2560 pixels
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 processor
- Android Nougat 7.0
- 3,800 mAh battery
- 4/6 GB RAM and 64 GB of memory storage capacity
- 13-megapixel rear dual cameras and a 12-megapixel front camera
- Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, HDR, panorama
- Fingerprint (front-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass and heart rate sensor
For More Details Also Read: Nokia 8 Release Date, Price, Specifications and Many more
We will update you as soon as we will get more information about the phone.