Pakistan’s Mobile Base Reaches 123.60 Million in November
The number of mobile customers in Pakistan grew to 123.60 million in November last year, up from 121.60 million in October 2012, while mobile teledensity inched up to 69.8 percent fro 68.8 percent, according to figures from the Pakistan Telecommunication Authority (PTA).
- Mobilink: Mobilink is leading the market with 30.60 Million subscribers, this figure raised from 36.39 Million a month earlier.
- Telenor: Telenor had 30.81 million subscribers, compared with 30.43 million in October.
- Ufone: Ufone subscriber base grew to 24.31 million from 24.07 million.
- Zong: Zong ended the month with 18.93 million customers, up from 17.95 million in October.
- Warid: Warid had 12.94 million subscribers in November compared with 12.76 million in the prior month.