PTCL has just launched an interesting app for its landline customers. PTCL Introduces SmartLink App-Now Receive Landline Calls From Your Mobile. PTCL SmartLink app will allow to make and receive your landline calls from your mobile. You can make Free Smart Link to Smart Link voice and video calls, whenever and wherever you are. However, calls to Landline and Mobile will be according to your landline Tariff.
PTCL Introduces SmartLink App-Now Receive Landline Calls From Your Mobile
Here is the TVC of this service
The app is currently available in 41 cities. Moreover, the App is also available for android and iOS users as well. To use this app, you have to first register yourself on this app.
How to Register
- Download and Install the application on your Android Phone and click the “Register” button after opening the app.
- Fill in the registration form with your PTCL details, i.e. Name, CNIC, PSTN #, Account ID, email and Cell number
- If the credentials match, the application would be registered and Smart Link to anywhere calls shall be activated
Terms and Conditions
- App is free without any subscription or monthly charge
- All Smart Link to Smart Link calls are free
- All calls to landline and mobile are charged as per landline tariff
- App can be subscribed by PTCL DSL subscribers only
- The app is currently available in 41 cities.
- All Customers with PTCL Broadband-DSL connections can subscribe to this service.