Samsung Pakistan presents Samsung Retail Design Innovation Challenge. As we all know that the retail market of Pakistan is quite disorganized due to the poorly constructed shops, outlets and the supply chain of the products which makes the shopping experience a hassle for the customers. In order to overcome this issue and makes the shopping experience pleasurable, Samsung Pakistan presents Samsung Retail Design Innovation Challenge. This provides a platform to new ideas and converting them into reality. This is a great initiative taken by Samsung to enhance the retail market of electronics by understanding the problems faced by the shopkeepers. This challenge consists of five phases:
The shopkeepers have to submit your plan by showing 3D designs of the retail displays in JPEG format, covering all the maximum angles possible along with full-fledged implementation process. Moreover materials used in the construction of newly designed displays should also be proposed.
Participants from all over Pakistan are invited to participate in the challenge. All they have to do is to propose a plan to make the shopping experience more enjoyable through improving the overall design and product placement.
To participate please visit Samsung Pakistan Official Facebook Page and get subscribed. All you need to do is simply visit mobile phone or consumer electronic markets in your surroundings, do some mystery shopping and understand the problems faced by the consumers and then come up with some innovative ideas of product presentation and display. The next step is to share your plans with Samsung Pakistan.
Winners of this contest will receive an incentive of Rs. 500,000 from Samsung.
Terms and conditions
- Samsung has the right to disqualify any entry without prior notice.
- Samsung’s decision will be final in choosing the winner.
- Multiple entries and fake profiles will be disqualified.
- Samsung will notify the winner through email. Failure to reply within 2 days will result in disqualification.
- Criteria to select winner: The entry which has the most original, innovative and prudent idea for the Design Innovation Challenge will be chosen as the winner and will be eligible to win Rs.500,000
- Facebook is not responsible for any prize money promised in this promotion.
- Facebook is not liable for the quality, images, and content used in this application
You can apply for the challenge on Samsung Pakistan official Facebook page.