Warid Brings Exclusive SIM Re-Verification Offers
500 Free Minutes and 500MBs Free Internet
Warid Telecom is now offering its customers 500 free minutes and 500MBs of free internet upon re-verification of their SIMs before the 12th of April 2015. Following the Government of Pakistan’s decision to make biometric SIM re-verification mandatory, Warid is giving free allowances to subscribers for SIM re-verification to show their appreciation. This offer will be valid immediately after the first recharge following re-verification, for 3 days.
Overseas Pakistanis can also temporarily verify their SIM’s, effective till the 31st of March 2016, by sending the required information, including their CNIC number, on ‘789’.
Customers can also check their number’s verification status by dialing the Warid helpline ‘321’.
Biometric verification is a big step taken by the government in collaboration with the telecom industry to improve national security.
The verification process is quick and easy for customers and can be done at any Warid Business Centre, franchise or retail outlet. Warid customers can text ‘WO’ to ‘324’ to find their nearest biometric re-verification retailer at a charge of Rs. 0.50+t/ – per SMS.
- Free allowances are only available for all non-biometrically verified, 30-day active customers.
- Bonus will be applicable upon first recharge after biometric re-verification.
- Bonus upon recharge will be posted next day.
- Free minutes and MBs will be valid for 3 days only.
- Customer can recharge any denomination to avail the benefit.
- Peer to Peer share will not be considered as recharged amount
- For temporary overseas re-verification, effective till the 31st of March 2016, send your Mother’s name, CNIC number & Place of birth:
For example: ‘VER<space>MotherName,CNIC,PlaceOfBirth’ to 789
*Normal IR SMS charges applied
For any queries email Warid at firstname.lastname@example.org