Smartphone companies are earning huge businesses these days by launching phones that facilitates people to greater extent and that is why people become willing to invest on these tech gadgets like anything. Whereas, it will also be right to say that the brand phobia of people is itself helping mobile phone manufacturers to generate greater revenues by giving priority to a newly launched smartphone over the one they are using due to just little modifications in the recent device.
Now the recent fact being observed also tells us that some companies have understood this thing while launching reasonable budget phones. For example, ZTE always makes mid-range or low-end phones because it has realized well the idea of price-thing for customer.
ZTE Axon 7 to Launch with Same Specs as the Galaxy S7 but Costs $250 Less
Apple, Samsung, Huawei and many more brands are in serious competition to win this race. Whereas, ZTE by launching Axon 7 has succeeded in this race.
By only removing water resistance feature from the phone, for which a customer pays great amount of money, ZTE has made Axon 7 available for almost $250 less than the Samsung S7.
Compare Yourself: Samsung Galaxy S7 Specifications and Price in Pakistan
Specifications of ZTE Axon 7:
If water resistance feature doesn’t matter for one, then he must go for ZTE Axon 7 as it has other many worth praising features:
- OS: Android OS, v6.0.1 (Marshmallow)
- Chipset: Qualcomm MSM8996 Snapdragon 820
- CPU: Quad-core (2×2.15 GHz Kryo & 2×1.6 GHz Kryo)
- GPU: Adreno 530
- MEMORY: Card slot: microSD, up to 256 GB (uses SIM 2 slot), internal 64 GB, 4 GB RAM
- Front Cam: 20 MP, f/1.8, phase detection autofocus, OIS, dual-LED (dual tone) flash
- Cam Features: Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, panorama, HDR
- Video: [email protected], [email protected]/60fps, [email protected]
- Secondary Cam: 8 MP, f/2.2, 1080p
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Ion 3250 mAh battery
For More Details Please Visit: GSMarea