For Microsoft, Windows 10 creates long-term revenue and it’s easier to support. Therefore the company is planing to upgrade to Windows 10. With the upgrade the company is also planing to charge $119 from July 29. As a business strategy, Microsoft has launched the Get Windows 10 app, which featured ever new pop-up windows, alerts, and messages designed to make you upgrade.
How to Avoid and Undo Windows 10 Upgrade?
If you are not interested in upgrading the current version of your Windows.Then here are some tips to avoid the Windows 10 upgrade.
- When the Get Windows 10 app pops up and tell you that your upgrade was scheduled then find the link Click here to change upgrade schedule or cancel scheduled upgrade.Also note that closing the window using the X button will no longer cancel the upgrade.
- You can Manually remove updates and apply registry keys to remove or block the Get Windows 10 app.
- If Windows Update wants to get the upgrade started, simply Decline the EULA.
- You can also disable recommended updates in Windows Update.
- Clean up the already downloaded installation files to recover disk space.
If somehow you have upgraded to Windows 10 and you want to downgrade it. Then here are some tips for you.
- You can re-install your previous Windows version.
- You can Install a system backup.
- Roll back or downgrade within the next 30 days.