Now Careem customers will be able to get an extra-special sneak peek of the newest services by the company. After updating the Careem app, customers can send Careem credits to their family and friends, absolutely free. Sending credits is very easy and simple. Customers can send credits by following the below steps.
Here are the steps:
1. Go to the Wallet
2. Tap on ‘Send credit’
3. Enter the amount
4. Enter the recipient’s phone number or choose from your contact list
5. Add your personalized message (optional)
6. Now Click send and you are done here
Now Send Careem Credits to Your Beloved Ones
Customers can give a ride to their kids a ride to school or can help a colleague out with a trip home. Moreover, they can gift credits to their friends.
You can always top up your wallet with your debit/credit card or ask your Captain to add the extra change. So, what are you waiting for? Help someone get a ride!
Terms and Conditions
– Daily transaction limit is Rs. 1,500/-
– Transaction is irreversible, once confirmed
– You can only send credits to Careem users with same currency
– Careem credits cannot be redeemed for cash
– Credit/Debit card top up limit: Rs. 1000
– Cash top up limit at the end of each ride: Rs. 40
The Middle East ride-hailing app Careem started in 2012 with the aim to provide swift and comfortable services in order to give pick & drop to their customers. The company has succeeded in its aim to the great extent as it has now 24 million registered users.