The global leader in technology and electronics – Samsung has launched its most advanced Galaxy Note 8 smart-device that features the fascinating S-Pen and numerous other revolutionary technologies, to enrich the lives of tech-savvy consumers. A grand ceremony was held at the Expo Center in Lahore on Friday, 6th of October, 2017, where the President of Samsung Pakistan – Mr. Y.J. Kim was the chief-guest. Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Launched in a Grand Ceremony in Pakistan.
This long-awaited smartphone redefines what you can do with a phone and inspires the users to ‘Do Bigger Things’. Some of the fascinating features of the Note 8 include; a 6.3-inch Quad HD+ Super AMOLED (Infinity) display, Android 7.1.1 Nougat Operating System, 64GB internal memory (expandable). The device boasts a powerful Dual 12MP camera at the back with OIS and a Wide-angle f/1.7, telephoto lens, along with an 8MP front-camera. All this is powered by a 3300 mAh battery.
Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Launched in a Grand Ceremony in Pakistan
The glitzy launch ceremony featured many famous celebrities like; Anwar Maqsood, Maheen Khan (Designer), Zara Peerzada and Arif Mahmood (Photographer), presenting their mesmerizing performances. These artists expressed their delight on experiencing the unique features of Galaxy Note 8.
The President of Samsung Pakistan & Afghanistan Mr. Y. J. Kim stated that:
“We are proud to introduce this power-packed device, which promises a whole new world of info-tainment and multi-tasking, with powerful global connectivity, for the consumers aspiring to excel in today’s highly competitive and fast-paced world. It empowers and inspires the user to do, what others think they can’t do.”
The Head of Samsung Mobiles Mr. Umar Ghumman stated that:
“A phone that defined Big – has just got Bigger, as the design of the Note 8 has evolved with a bigger infinity display. With the power S-Pen technology, this Phablet will surely exceed every customer’s expectations, giving them more freedom to express their creativity and share their ideas instantly with their audience around the globe.”
This smart-device is priced at Rs. 108,999/- in Pakistan and is available in three attractive colors; Maple Gold, Midnight Black, and Orchid Gray. The pre-booking of this device had already begun from 4th September till 24-September-2017.
Features and Specifications:
- Body: Galaxy Note 8 has Polished aluminum frame with Gorilla Glass 5 front and back
- Certification: IP68 certified for water and dust resistance
- Display: 6.3″ Super AMOLED ‘Infinity Display’, 2,960x1440px resolution, 18.5:9 (2.06:1) aspect ratio, 522ppi; HDR 10 compliant (no Dolby Vision).
- Rear camera: Dual camera, Primary 12MP with Secondary 12MP, dual pixel phase detection autofocus
- Front camera: 8MP, f/1.7 aperture, autofocus;
- OS/Software: Android 7.1.1 Nougat; Samsung Grace UX; Bixby virtual assistant; Smart Connect, Smart Connect Home
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 and Samsung Exynos Octa core
- Memory: 6GB of RAM; 64GB of storage; microSD slot for cards up to 256GB, UFS cards support.
- Battery: 3,300mAh non-removable Li-Po battery; Adaptive Fast Charging; QuickCharge 2.0 support, Wireless charging
- Connectivity: Single-SIM, Dual-SIM available in certain markets; LTE-A, 4-Band/5-Band carrier aggregation, Cat.16/13 (1Gbps/150Mbps); USB Type-C (v3.1); Wi-Fi a/b/g/n/ac MU-MIMO; GPS, Beidou, Galileo; NFC; Bluetooth 5.0.
- Misc: S-Pen stylus with 4096 pressure levels; fingerprint/iris/face recognition; single speaker on the bottom; 3.5mm jack; bundled AKG headphones.
- Available Colors: Midnight Black, Orchid Grey, Deepsea Blue, Maple Gold