It is without a doubt that Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9 Plus are the best flagship models. The feature and functionality of these models have surpassed the market trends. These flagship mobile are indeed the trending smartphones. However there still at least two factors that are lacking in Samsung Galaxy designs i.e. unavailability of 3D face-recognition and in-display fingerprint sensor. Before launch we will keep on getting more and more Samsung Galaxy S10 Leaks.
Samsung Galaxy S10 leaks and rumors
Korean News Site revealed that new leak suggests that Samsung Galaxy S10 will include an under-screen fingerprint scanner. This device is expected to launch in 2019. The company also announced that Samsung has finalized the design of S10 which means we are not going to guess more and more features.
In a recent report, published by Korea-based media publication, it is reported that the successor model of Galaxy S9 is going to be Samsung Galaxy S10. This successor model sets to include 3D face-recognition and in-display fingerprint feature as core features. For this purpose, Samsung will collaborate with a 3D camera startup – Mantis Vision. The news is that the upcoming flagship mobile will have a 7nm chipset and 5G connectivity as well. Samsung is all set to launch Galaxy S10 on its 10th anniversary, making it a trendsetter for the company.
Leaked Information Regarding Samsung Galaxy S10:
- S10 will have a screen size of 5.8-inches
- S10+ will have 6.3-inches of display
- S10 is a bit clunky
- 3D camera sensing system which may capture the public imagination
- Qualcomm and Synaptics will be developing the fingerprint scanner.
- The S10 will mark Samsung’s tenth year of its popular smartphone
- Samsung Galaxy S10 will be the first smartphone to support super-fast 5G.
- Galaxy S10 will Power with Qualcomm Snapdragon 855.