Zong Even Facilitates you During the Sacred Practices of Hajj through Zong Per Second Offer for International Roaming in Saudi Arabia
Zong introduces per second offer for international roaming in Saudi Arabia. Zong makes it convenient for its faithful customers travelling to Saudia Arabia to perform the spiritual journey of Hajj & Umrah. Zong Prepaid roamers will charged at the minimal rate of Rs. 0.25 per second for local calls with in Saudi Arabia and calls to Pakistan. Incoming calls from all over world will also be charged at the same rate.
Zong will facilitate its customers on Zain Network in Saudi Arabia. Zain Network is a leading mobile and data services provider operating in Middle Eastern and African countries. Now there is no need to buy a local Saudi Arabian SIM anymore. This offer is only available for Zong Prepaid customers.
- Outgoing Calls within Saudi Arabia-Rs. 0.25 + Tax/Second
- Outgoing calls to Pakistan-Rs. 0.25+Tax/Second
- Incoming Calls-Rs. 0.25+Tax/Second
- Incoming SMS is free
- Outgoing Calls to other countries except (Pakistan & Saudi Arabia) will be charged according to normal rates
- Outgoing SMS will be charged according to normal rates
How to Activate:
Customers only need to activate the International Roaming access level by dialing the 310 helpline or visiting a service center prior to their travel.
How to Recharge:
Customers can recharge their account simply by taking Zong scratch cards along with them or ask their family or friends in Pakistan to perform E Top Up to their number.
Terms & Condition:
- This offer is available for prepaid customers only. Postpaid customers will not be able to avail this offer
- Roaming KSA per second offer is available on Zain network only. Charges on other Saudi Arabia networks (STC & Mobily) will be charged as per standard roaming tariff
- Per second billing is available for outgoing calls to Pakistan and within Saudi Arabia only. Outgoing calls to other countries will be charged on per minute basis
- Roaming KSA per second offer is by default available for all prepaid subscribers. Customer only require to activate the IR access level free of cost by calling 310 helpline or visiting customer service center
- All incoming calls on Zain network in KSA will be charged as per promotional tariff
- Customers need to maintain the per minute balance to avail the per second billing. Calls will not be connected if customer do not have a required balance in his account