The Chief Minister Punjab Shahbaz Sharif recently has taken the step of giving a platform for jobless or those who are looking for a good job. For this purpose, a new job portal has been presented by Punjab Labour Department to associate job seekers with job providers.
CM Punjab Introduces First Online Job Portal
With the help of job portals many thrilling openings can be accessible by the unemployed individuals. Jobs can be offered to skilled, educated but unemployed people on this platform to build their future. This is a first step on the government level to promote job posts on a governmental platform.
However there are few more job portals operating in Pakistan but with the help of this job portal people will be able to get information about recent opportunities with the salary range as well. The portal has been made on instructions of Chief Minister Shahbaz Sharif.
The Punjab Labour Job Portal has many jobs associated to all fields of life and for all categories that have posts available from both governmental as well as private organizations from all over the country.
- The Punjab Labour Job Portal provides the chance to apply for jobs from all over Pakistan. So it is not for one province only.
- First you have to register on www.punjablabour.gov.pk/jobs.
- Then complete your profile and start applying for the job matching with your skills and necessities.
- Keep checking for the updates.
- One can filter the categories and apply for desired location and job.