QMobile has recently launched its new Energy series with two different models. One is QMobile Energy X2 and other one is QMobile Energy X1. Fawad Khan doubles the Energy for QMobile’s Latest X2 because he is now a brand ambassador of QMobile.
Fawad Khan doubles the Energy for QMobile’s Latest X2
Energy series are the powerful series of QMobile because they contains a huge battery of 5000 mAh. After the strong response of Energy X1, now we have Energy X2 with even more powerful battery. The users who spends most of their times on phone and likes to have a big battery phone, then QMobile Energy X2 is best choice for you. It is available for only Rs. 11,999/-.
The latest tagline of Energy X2 is ” The Show Must Go On!”. X2 is packed with some brilliant features such as it supports OTG power bank and charging. It has 5 inches’ HD touch screen whereas the system is mechanized with 1.3GHz Quad-Core processor. The camera section has 8MP back camera lens and 5MP front selfie camera. Internal memory is 16GB which we can increase up to 64GB with the access of memory card while Energy X2 has 2GB RAM for its fast-processing. QMobile always provide the affordable price to gain the attraction of users.
Specification of QMobile Energy X2:
Here are the specs of QMobile Energy X2:
- NETWORK: Technology-GSM / HSPA
- BODY: Dimensions- 142.3 x 71.4 x 9.2 mm
- DISPLAY: HD IPS LCD touchscreen
- Display Size: 5.0 inches (~68.3% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution: 480 x 854 pixels (240 dpi)
- PLATFORM: OS-Android OS, v6.0 (Marshmallow)
- Chipset: Media Tek MT6580M
- CPU: Quad-Core 1.3GHz, 32-bit
- MEMORY: Card slot-microSD, up to 64 GB
- Internal: 16 GB, 2 GB RAM
- CAMERA: Primary- 8 MP, LED flash
- Secondary: 5 MP, 720p
Also Read : Top 5 QMobile Selling Smart Phones