Next to the acquisition of EatOye in Pakistan, foodpanda group announces a series of acquisitions across Asia, consolidating their leadership in the food delivery business in the Asian market:[blockquote cite=””] In India, acquisition of JUST EAT India, expanding leadership in biggest food delivery market after acquiring TastyKhana in November
[/blockquote] [list style=”list5″ color=”red”]
- In Malaysia and Singapore, acquisition of Room Service, a brand of Food Runner
- In Philippines, acquisition of City Delivery, also brand of Food Runner
- In Pakistan, acquisition of EatOye
- In Hong Kong, acquisition of Koziness
- In Thailand, acquisition of Food By Phone
Foodpanda Expands its Roots in Asian Market and Making Great Business
Weeks after a series of acquisition in Europe, the foodpanda group now also gained a leading position in South East Asia, next to its other core markets in India, Russia, Brazil and Mexico.
Foodpanda is a company that is activated in 39 countries across 5 sub-continents. this company offers table reservation as well as online food ordering. This company is taking a lead in market and doing a great business and providing a quality food.