Careem has always come up with brilliant ideas to make its customers happy, be it happy hours, promo quotes or bakra on wheels; the app has maintained the priority of customers. Due to this, millions of people are using these services in all big cities of Pakistan. This time, the ride-hailing app has come up with an exciting feature, i.e., to book a Careem ride with WhatsApp.
Definitely, this process is much easier and speedy when compared to booking from the Careem app. While telling about the new feature, Zeeshan Hasib Baig, General Manager Careem, Pakistan said:
“With the ability to book a Careem through WhatsApp, we want to ensure that customers with low-end smartphones and data bandwidth limitations have a seamless experience when using our ride-hailing services. As the internet platform for the Greater Middle East and Pakistan, Careem continues to constantly disrupt itself to make sure that Pakistan accelerates even more quickly towards a digital future,”
How to Book your Careem Ride with WhatsApp?
To book ride directly from WhatsApp, follow these steps:
- Open WhatsApp
- Save number 0311-1555169 in your contacts and save it as Careem WhatsApp number.
- Now when you want to book a ride, send message to this number
- It will ask you your location
- Click on pin icon and send your current location.
- Now Careem will facilitate you with multiple cars options with rates, and you will choose one
- Enjoy! Your Careem captain will be arriving soon
- You can also share the details of Captian with your family
You can use Careem on WhatsApp if you are registered with Careem at the same number. For users who are not registered with the same number, will not be able to book ride-hailing service.