As we all know that MWC 2017 has already commenced and different companies have revealed their interesting new gadgets. Similarly, Motorola also showcased different smartphones. The company has already introduced many phones such as Moto Z, Moto Z Play and Moto M and so on. Motorola Enhances ‘Mobile Photography’ with its Moto Modes & Hasselblad True Zoom.
Motorola Enhances ‘Mobile Photography’ with its Moto Modes & Hasselblad True Zoom
At this MWC Motorola also showcased its Detachable Camera once again. As PhoneWorld team is there at the MWC 2017 so we keep on updating our viewers about the happenings.
Motorola Z Detachable Camera is Perfect Thing for Professional Photographers
The Hasselblad True Zoom Moto Mod transforms the phone into a professional camera. The True Zoom adds a separate sensor and optics to the Moto Z. It has the same footprint as the Moto Z it’s attached to. Because of this it fits perfectly onto the back of the Moto Z. The True Zoom feature is compatible with the Moto Z family.
Moto Z: All You Need to Know
Recommended: A Quick Overview of Lenovo Moto Z and Moto Z Play
Let’s have a look at the specifications of Moto Z and Moto Z Play:
Specifications of Moto Z:
- 5.5 inches AMOLED capacitive touchscreen
- 13 MP Rear Camera
- 5 MP Front Camera
- LED Flash light
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 820
- 32/64 GB ROM, 4 GB RAM
- microSD, up to 256 GB
Specifications of Moto Z Play:
- 5.5″ Super Amoled/1080p display
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 625, 3GB RAM
- Android OS, v6.0.1 (Marshmallow), upgradable to v7.0 (Nougat)
- 1080 x 1920 pixels resolution
- 16 MP rear camera with laser autofocus, 5 MP front camera
- 32GB storage, microSD
- Transforms with Moto Mods
- Moto’s longest lasting smartphone battery ever
- TurboPower for up to 9 hours of use in 15 minutes
- Non-removable Li-Ion 3510 mAh battery
- Headphone jack and a USB Type-C port
- Fingerprint Sensors
With Moto Mod JBL SoundBoost:
- High quality JBL stereo sound
- Listen in a snap, no pairing required
- Built-in 10 hour battery
After the split of Motorola into two companies, with Motorola Solutions catering to the enterprise segment. Acquired soon after by Google, Motorola Mobility was sold to Lenovo in 2014. Since then we have seen quite improvement in their devices.
Stay tuned to our official Facebook page for more tech updates direct from MWC 2017.