The comeback of Nokia might make an interesting story in the world of phones of 2017. With the introduction of new gadget Nokia 8 they are trying to attract once again the Ex- Nokia lovers. Nokia 8 Launched in Pakistan: Here are the Key Features.
HMD Global announced the launch of most waited Nokia 8 in Pakistan. Like expected, Nokia 8 is a high performance, beautifully crafted smartphone, designed with content creators in mind. It brings three world-firsts to Android smartphones, including a debut collaboration with ZEISS optics.
Nokia 8 Launched in Pakistan: Here are the Key Features
With performance and pure Android at its heart, as well as the most advanced aluminium unibody design to date, the Nokia 8 represents all the hallmarks of a true flagship Nokia smartphone.
While telling about Nokia 8, Kamran Khan, Country Head of Pakistan, HMD Global said:
“It is exciting to witness how digital technology is changing lives throughout the world. In Pakistan we are also seeing a new generation of content creators who are forging their own paths in the world, on their own terms, and according to their unique outlooks. Our aim is to enable the sharing of their enriching experiences and, ultimately, to unite people and bring them closer. The Nokia 8 promises an innovative and unique experience to further inspire the Pakistan content creator.”
The Nokia 8 introduces a world-first in enabling Dual-Sight video to be live streamed natively and in real-time to social feeds such as Facebook and YouTube. Dual-Sight simultaneously harnesses both the front and rear cameras in a split screen visual for both photos and videos. With just one touch, this world-first live stream capability gives more immersive experiences for those who love to create and share special memories.
Nokia 8 is also the first smartphone to feature OZO Audio, placing exclusive Hollywood technology in the palm of your hand. OZO spatial 360° audio brings a fully immersive audio experience to your 4K video. Leading-edge 360° audio capture ensures the playback lets you truly relive the moment so your memories never fade.
The Nokia 8 has been designed from the ground up with the consumer in mind to deliver unique content capture and sharing experiences. This requires it to be as meticulously designed on the inside as it is on the outside. To keep your phone working harder for longer, the design, innovation and engineering teams worked hand-in-hand to deliver.
Nokia 8 will be available in four colours: Polished Blue, Polished Copper, Tempered Blue and Steel and will be available in Pakistan from today at a retail price of PKR 59,900/-.
Specifications & Features for Nokia 8
- WCDMA: 1, 2, 5, 8
- TDS-CDMA: 34, 39
- LTE: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 20, 28, 38, 39, 40, 41
- Network speed: LTE Cat. 9, 3CA, 450Mbps DL/50Mbps UL
- Available in single SIM and dual SIM variants
- OS: Android Nougat 7.1.1
- Chipset: Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 835 Mobile Platform
- MSM8998 (4* 2.45GHz Qualcomm® Kryo™ + 4* 1.8GHz Kryo)
- RAM: 4GB
- Storage: 64GB internal memory with external MicroSD card slot (support up to 256 GB)
- Form factor: Splash proof IP54 touch mono-block with capacitive system keys
- Display: 5.3” IPS LCD QHD 2560 x 1440, 700nts screen brightness, Corning®Gorilla® Glass 5, 2.5D Glass
- Camera with ZEISS optics:
- Primary camera: 13MP (Colour + OIS) + 13MP (Mono), 1.12um, f/2.0, 76.9˚, PDAF, IR range finder, dual tone flash
- Front facing camera: 13MP PDAF, 1.12um, f/2.0, 78.4˚, display flash
- Connectivity & Sensors: Type C, USB3.1 Gen 1 (5Gbps), 3.5mm headphone jack, Ambient light sensor, Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, E-compass, Gyroscope, Fingerprint Sensor, Hall sensor, Barometer, 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (MIMO), BT 5.0, GPS/AGPS+GLONASS+BDS, NFC, ANT+
- Battery: Integrated 3090 mAh battery with Qualcomm® Quick Charge™ 3.0 compatible (18W, 5V/2.5A, 9V/2A, 12V/1.5A)
- Audio: MP3,M4A, AAC,OGG,WAV,AMR,AWB(AMR-WB),FLAC,MIDI(MID,MIDI,XMF, MXMF,IMY,RTTTL,RTX,OTA)
- Video:MP4, 3GP, 3G2, AVI, MKV, WEBM
- Dimensions: 151.5 x 73.7 x 7.9mm (camera bump 0.4mm)
- Weight: 160g