Nokia introduces the latest Lumia 1520 in Pakistan
Nokia has finally delivered a Windows Phone device that is ready to take on the various premium smartphones available today – Nokia Lumia 1520
The Pureview camera on the Lumia 1520 uses a 20MP sensor (1/2.5′ sensor size, Lumia 1020 has 1/1.5′ sensor) with optical image stabilization and Carl Zeiss optics.
It offers up to 2x lossless zoom and does full HD video recording with stereo sound.
[notice]Features & Specifications:[/notice]
[list style=”list4″ color=”orange”]
- Processor: Quad-core 2.2 GHz – Qualcomm Snapdragon™ 800 Processor
- OS: Windows 8
- Display: 6’inches ClearBlack IPS LCD
- Resolution: Full HD (1920 x 1080)
- Camera: 20 MP, PureView (Rear) & HD 1.2 MP wide angle (Front)
- Memory: 2 GB RAM, 32 GB internal storage expandable upto 64GB
- Weight: 209 g
- Battery: 3400 mAh
The phone has the signature polycarbonate unibody design of the Lumia series. Even though the Lumia 1520 is huge, the slim design makes it comfortable to hold.