The first phone from Xiaomi’s new mid-range Poco sub-brand, the Poco F1, is ready to launch this month. Poco India on its Twitter account revealed that the Xiaomi Poco F1 will launch on August 22nd. A leaked image revealed that the device will be powered by the Snapdragon 845 Mobile Platform.
Xiaomi Poco F1 will launch on August 22nd
The phone will have RAM of 6 GB, while storage is 64 GB with a slot for microSD in the hybrid SIM slot. This upcoming device camera section will have setups of 12 MP + 5 MP on the back, 20 MP on the front.
Here are some alleged specs of Xiaomi Poco F1
- It will feature a 6-inch IPS display (2246 x 1080 resolution).
- It will have an octa-core Snapdragon 845 chipset (up to 2.8GHz, with liquid cooling).
- 6GB RAM and 64GB ROM.
- The dual camera setup includes a back camera of 12MP + 5MP with AI capabilities, while the front camera comes in 20MP.
- There will be a 4,000 mAh battery with Quick Charge 3.0.
- The smartphone will have Bluetooth 5.0.
- It will run MIUI 9.0 based on Android Oreo.
- The handset will feature IR face unlock.
Let’s see whether the alleged specs will become real or not. Anyways there are few days left on the launch. We will soon be able to know about the actual specs of the phone.