When all other high-tech companies are introducing their latest products at MWC, Xiaomi does not remain left out. Xiaomi Redmi 4X and Mi 5c Launched with in-house octa-core CPU. Both smartphones have some high tech specifications. More, Xiaomi Mi 5 supports Xiaomi’s first in house octa-core processor.
Xiaomi Redmi 4X and Mi 5c Launched with in-house octa-core CPU
Xiaomi Redmi 4X:
Redmi 4X is a budget friendly smartphone and has a powerful battery capacity of 4100 mAh. The phone also has a metal body with fingerprint scanner. The phone is also available in two variants. Users can choose either model having 2GB RAM with 16 GB ROM or model with 3 GB RAM and 32 GB ROM.
- Octa-core Snapdragon 435 @ 1.4 GHz, Adreno 505
- 5inch 720p display
- 150g, 139.2 x 69.6 x 8.6mm
- 2GB RAM + 16GB storage / 3GB RAM + 32GB storage
- 4100 mAh battery
- 13MP f/2.0 rear camera with PDAF
- 5MP f/2.2 front camera
- Fingerprint scanner
- Available Colors: Cherry Pink, Champagne Gold, and Matte Black
As phone will be available in two models. 4X model with 2GB of RAM will cost $100. Moreover, the second model will cost around $130.
Xiaomi Mi 5c:
The second smartphone that Xiaomi has introduced is Mi 5c. The phone equips with company’s latest first ever processor. As recently, Xiaomi has launched its first ever octa-core 64 bit processor. And Mi 5c is the first phone of Xiaomi to come with its first ever processor.
This phone will also support fast charging and dual nano SIM slots. Mi 5c also has a fingerprint scanner at front. Other specifications include:
- Surge S1, octa-core 64-bit processor (4x 2.2GHz A53 + 4x 1.4GHz A53)
- 5.15-inch 1080p display, 550-nit brightness
- 132g, 144.38 x 69.68 x 7.09mm
- 3GB RAM + 64GB storage
- 2860mAh battery; 9V/2A fast charging
- 12MP f/2.2 rear camera camera with 1.25 micron pixel size
- 8MP f/2.0 front facing camera
- Fingerprint sensor at front
Xiaomi has set $220 as the price of Mi 5c. The phone will be available in market from March 3rd. Let’s see when these smartphones will be available in Pakistani markets.