Jazz has introduced a new service that will let users to identify the unknown caller. Jazz Caller Name Service will Let You Check the Identity of Unknown Callers. This service will show you the name of unknown caller.
Jazz Caller Name Service will Let You Check the Identity of Unknown Callers
How to Activate this Service:
- Users can activate this service by Dialing *7773#. Or users can activate this service by sending “SUB” to 7773
How to De-Activate this service:
- Users can de-activate this service by dialing *7773*5# or by sending “UNSUB” to 7773
- Prepaid users can activate this service in Rs.0.99 Inclusive of Tax/Day
- Postpaid users can activate this service in Rs.35.85 Inclusive of Tax
Terms and Conditions:
- This service is available for Jazz and warid Prepaid and Postpaid customers.
- Data used to display name is not from Jazz or warid customer database.
- Based on the handset type, behavior of the flash message display can vary.
- Moreover, Data is not sourced from any Jazz or warid database.
- Service does not take data/contact information from user’s address book.
- However, No information will be displayed on flash, in case incoming caller’s name is not available in the database.
- Jazz is not using any information provided by customer at any stage to display name of any customer.
- By subscribing to Jazz Caller Name service user understands and also allows that the service will search for the relevant numbers in the crowd sourced database. Moreover, Jazz shall not assume any liability for any error, inaccuracies or non-availability of certain information.
- Results are on best effort basis.
- In case if an incoming caller is not identified then no flash message will be displayed.
- The service utilizes its global database to identify caller ID (name) of incoming calls for the subscriber.