Taazi Pakistan’s First Legal Music Website

Taazi Pakistan’s First Legal Music Website was launched earlier this week although website’s beta version was functional from a year. Haroon Rashid of Awaz and Burka Avenger appears to have a talent for doing the uncommon and has now authoritatively dispatched what he cases to be the nation’s first and final legitimate music site.

Taazi Pakistan’s First Legal Music Website, Beta Version already in Action, Officially Launched This Week

Taazi is as of now home to more than 100,000 melodies and 2,000 enlisted artists yet we need to help dispatch some more,” said Haroon of his most recent endeavor. “Ali Zafar dispatched his musical tribute to the casualties of the APS assault, Urein Ge, through Taazi recently.”

In fact, the day before the song’s release, Ali wrote an emotional letter for his fans, urging them to use Taazi.

The letter read:

[pull_quote_center]“You can play your part by downloading the song responsibly – through the mentioned link of Taazi.com and iTunes,They have collaborated to send all profits earned towards the cause.”[/pull_quote_center]

In a nation with a fledgling music industry and an absence of mechanical, innovative and legislative backing, there is a vast gap between artists and their fans that Taazi.com wants to fill. Artists can interfact with their group of fans pretty much  like Soundcloud and YouTube.

The site account is connected with Mobilink, Telenor and Ufone and also PayPal for universal clients. Around 70% of income produced is paid to the Artists while the remaining 30% is kept as profit.

Many artists from industry including Ali Azmat were present for occasion. Ali Azmat in praise of Taazi said:

[pull_quote_center]“Everything is beginning to change and Taazi is a big part of that change, It is a website by an artist, for the artists.”[/pull_quote_center]

Various artists from the industry attended the launch and appreciated the venture. PHOTOS: PUBLICITYA picture from launch- courtesy The Express Tribune

Adnan Dhool of the rockband Soch mirrored the sentiment, saying that,

[pull_quote_center]“When we first started, we had no idea an online platform, where artists could make money, could ever be possible.”[/pull_quote_center]

Singer Nouman Javaid added,[pull_quote_center] “The inherent problem with Pakistani music is that it is not easy to discover. Taazi will change that.”[/pull_quote_center]

You can visit the site by Clicking Here.

PTA Taxes Portal

Find PTA Taxes on All Phones on a Single Page using the PhoneWorld PTA Taxes Portal

Explore NowFollow us on Google News!

One Comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top button
Get Alerts!

PhoneWorld Logo

Join the groups below to get the latest updates!

💼PTA Tax Updates
💬WhatsApp Channel